Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Ted Hendricks 2006 Playoff National Treasures Canton Classics Auto 46/54 Card# CC-TH Raiders

Could use this one for the PC if you see something else in the $20-$25 range.

Kevin Durant 07-08 UD Ultimate Collection Rookie Materials Auto Photo Shoot-Used Relic Card# ULTR-KD

Also have a big interest in this one, if you see something other than the Hagan.

Thanks,
    Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Is that Durant auto for trade? I also like the Edgerrin auto. Please CMB and LMK. Thanks.

Durant isn't for trade, picked it up to complete another deal for a PC auto.

I wouldn't mind working a deal for the McFadden if you see something else, Edgerrin is #/50 and books $60.

Thanks,
    Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country

Durant isn't for trade, picked it up to complete another deal for a PC auto.

I wouldn't mind working a deal for the McFadden if you see something else, Edgerrin is #/50 and books $60.

Thanks,
    Tyler

I couldn't trade the McFadden for it, let me know if you see anything else you like. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

I couldn't trade the McFadden for it, let me know if you see anything else you like. Thanks.

No, I wouldn't expect a straight up deal, I was ok adding more.

I didn't see anything else.... the problem is I live in Phoenix, so I'd have to get something I like more of equal or lesser value since Cards autos are actually going well here right now. If they hadn't made the playoffs I probably would have traded it down for some other stuff, but hey, I'll take it :-)

Thanks!
    Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I wouldn't expect a straight up deal, I was ok adding more.

I didn't see anything else.... the problem is I live in Phoenix, so I'd have to get something I like more of equal or lesser value since Cards autos are actually going well here right now. If they hadn't made the playoffs I probably would have traded it down for some other stuff, but hey, I'll take it :-)

Thanks!
    Tyler

No problem, only reason I was after it was because I live in Indiana, ha ha. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

No problem, only reason I was after it was because I live in Indiana, ha ha. Thanks.

LOL.... what does the Russell Westbrook auto book for? Just noticed that one...

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL.... what does the Russell Westbrook auto book for? Just noticed that one...

Damn, sorry, it sould be out of there, just traded it this afternoon. It doesn't book yet I don't think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Hmm.... let me think on that one....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the stuckey auto lmk.Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ...'s Items on eBay

Damn, sorry, it sould be out of there, just traded it this afternoon. It doesn't book yet I don't think.

No problem, I just don't see anything else for the Edge.... but I do have an interest in the Jamal Charles TC auto, Eddie Royal TSC auto, and Brandon Rush Treasury auto if you see anything else.

Thanks!
    Tyler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast