Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Do you want the extra ratings in our feedback system?

Voters
163. This poll is closed
  • Yes, keep it!

69 42.33%
  • No, get rid of it!

94 57.67%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Country

All members have been given a chance and I had this poll as an announcement for several days. We will go with the majority rules and I will look at removing the extra feedback ratings by this Friday. I will try to get them removed tomorrow!

Mike

Heh, not sure how i missed the Announcement! Oh well, voted now anyways for the heck of it.

Im glad you are acquiescing to the demands of the majority Mike- but be prepared for a lot more neutral feedbacks given, since the stars are no longer an option. I know that personally, I will give a neutral now if shipping isnt really great, as opposed to possibly leaving a positive with a low star rating.

However, this is what the members wanted, so be it
    Thanks
    Ed

So I don't quite follow, you're going to let a numbered rating system that was in effect for 2 months change the way you do the Positive/Neutral/Negative ratings now ? That which from the looks of things has been the normal rating scale for a very long time on SCf?

I don't follow the logic.
    Last edited by Portis; 02-04-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789