Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Customs!

Country

Customs!

many people on this great forum make custom cards. I though it might be cool to make a few customs myself. So, what i did was i got some designs off the forum and printed them out. Then, i cut a thin sheet of plastic that is pretty much the same size as a card, and i glued on the design. I have made 8 or 9 customs so far and they all look wonderful! I'll have to send a few out soon during spring training and what not. I was wondering if anyone would like to share some of their custom designs on here? If so, just post them.
    Another thing-i saw on another thread that the card company topps is going out of business next year or not making cards next year? Is this true? Because if it is i might just start making my own cards, lol.

Sorry for rambling on.

Thanks for looking

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

topps and ud will no longer be making nba cards, theyre not going out of business