Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday is Hockey Chat Night

Not sure I'll be able to make it this week unfortunately, but i will try my best. Last week was a lot of fun even though i came late!

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Tonight is the night! We'll be giving away cards... so don't forget to join us...

Starting 7EST!

Quote Originally Posted by quiet-things View Post
    Tonight is the night! We'll be giving away cards... so don't forget to join us...

Starting 7EST!
    Want List: Hidden Content

Trader List: Hidden Content

We will have live box break of SPx and SPGU tonight too :)
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

cant make it...cant believe they chose the night to make sure i couldnt be there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    cant make it...cant believe they chose the night to make sure i couldnt be there lol
    hahaha that sucks,

Sens game on, but I'll try and make it :)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting all Ottawa Senators cards

Hidden Content

Gonna try and make an apearance, and just bc tue is the specified night that doesn't mean u cant be on at other times. lets try and have some day time/I'm bored at work chat time...LOL
    -Josh
    Collecting all past, present, & future, Red Wings!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Ericsson Black "E" & "C"
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wingsfan-13 View Post
    Gonna try and make an apearance, and just bc tue is the specified night that doesn't mean u cant be on at other times. lets try and have some day time/I'm bored at work chat time...LOL
    Oh trust me there is plenty of that. QT, Tyson, Pens, Pheebs and I like to hold down the chat most nights.

i joined in for like 20min then had to leave for oilers game...but what happened after 5:45 mst 7:45 est.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast