Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm Excited For This Weekend!

I don't get a chance to obtain a lot of in-person autographs, but I have some pretty cool plans for this weekend.

First, Ohio State Linebacker and probable first round draft pick James Laurinaitis is doing a free signing at my local mall from 1-3. It's one free autograph per person, but I'm going with my mom so I'll get two autographs . I hope to have him sign my program that he's on the cover of and a Sports Illustrated.

Secondly, I'm hoping to go to the Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey Fest that is being held on Sunday from 1-7. There are two sessions, each featuring different players, and each session is $5 a person for unlimited autographs. These are the players signing:

Session One
    Jared Boll
    Jason Chimera
    Mike Commodore*
    Derek Dorsett*
    Jan Hejda*
    Kristian Huselius
    Rostislav Klesla
    Steve Mason
    Marc Methot
    Rick Nash
    Ole-Kristian Tollefson
    Raffi Torres*
    Fedor Tyutin*
    RJ Umberger*

Session Two
    Christian Backman*
    Wade Dubielewicz*
    Manny Malhotra*
    Fredrik Modin*
    Andrew Murray*
    Jiri Novotny*
    Michael Peca*
    Alexandre Picard
    Kris Russell
    Jakub Voracek
    Jason Williams*

I'm hoping to hit up both sessions, but I may not go to the second. I plan on going, but something may come up and I might not be able to make it. I really hope I can though! If I go (I'm planning on it), I might be able to 50/50 the players with an asterisk! PM if interested. Anyways, I just wanted to share that I'm really excited for this weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

make sure you arrive early for the Laurinaitis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Have fun and please share how your experience went with us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Laurinatis is signing from 1-3 so I was planning on getting there around noon. I'll make sure to update this Saturday/Sunday. If I can get Mason, Nash, and Laurinatis, I'll get more than satisfied!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EBBoyz's Items on eBay

Which mall is Laurinaitis at? I know Beanie and some other guys were at a couple of Buckeye Corners, but I haven't heard about Laurinaitis yet. Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which mall is Laurinaitis at? I know Beanie and some other guys were at a couple of Buckeye Corners, but I haven't heard about Laurinaitis yet. Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Laurinaitis is signing at the Richland County Mall in Masfield (or Ontario, not sure which is geographically correct lol) at Bill's Buckeye Stuff (as far as I know) from 1-3 on Saturday. I'm about 90% sure on this. Hope that helps!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

man, thats just too far of a drive for me- im hoping he heads north to the cleveland area next weekend...
    Ed

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

good luck, i want to get laurinitas in a couple weeks at the combine here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to heading to both, as I have now sent to Steve Mason three times without return and Nash twice. Laurenitis will be a sweet add to my collection of signed Ohio State programs. I'll keep this updated!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm back from the Laurinaitis signing. It wasn't free, but rather $20 per auto. I got there at 12:15 and paid for my ticket. I left with my autograph at 2:30, as there was a big turnout and it started a half an hour late. It was all worth it though! Now it's time to get ready for tomorrow's signing with the Blue Jackets!