Thread: Free Cards...No strings
02-05-2009, 01:06 AM #1
Free Cards...No strings
Now that I'm again stationed overseas and cards aren't as available, I've decided to lighten my card inventory.
No, this isn't one of those, "My wife says, 'It's me or the cards'" scenarios.
I just want to clear out some space, and give back a bit.
So I'll be giving away (perodically) cards to random SCF members who post there favorite team (football only) in this thread.
I'll be giving away some GU, numbered, inserts, base. Probably not any autographs though.
I'll cover the postage too.
Here are the rules.
1. There is no particular time or schedule when I'll be doing this. Simply whenever I feel like it and/or have some spare change to cover S&H.
2. I'll pick the recepient based on what I have available and feel like giving up.
Not based on any "first-post-first-dibs" basis.
3. If I select you, I will PM you for your address.
4. Please do not PM me your favorite team. Only posts to this thread will be accepted (one team only please).
5. If your post is not selected, it's nothing personal. Please do not be insulted.
Thanks and let the posting begin...
06Feb2009 - viet stylez - Miami Dolphins lot
12Feb2009 - Bluedogcards - St.Louis Rams lot
03Mar2009 - toppsman35 - 49ers lot
08Aug2009 - Showdown - Seahawks lot
Last edited by jedijohnson; 08-07-2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Update
02-05-2009, 01:07 AM #2
02-05-2009, 01:08 AM #3
02-05-2009, 01:09 AM #4
hey, i can always use Cleveland Browns, thanks and good luck to youClick here for my Trade Site
Currently looking for autos of: Jerry Rice, Dan Marino, Aaron Rodgers, Shonn Greene, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, Jonathan Stewart, Miles Austin, Tony Romo, Jerome Harrison, Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, Michael Turner, Larry Fitzgerald,
02-05-2009, 01:09 AM #5
tennessee titans :) guess roro didnt read the "football only part lol. Even if you dont pick me man I wanna say thank you :) This is a cool thing you're doing.
02-05-2009, 01:09 AM #6
02-05-2009, 01:11 AM #7
Philadelphia Eagles! :)
02-05-2009, 01:12 AM #8
Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe
Bucket: Hidden Content
PM me if you are interested in a trade!!
02-05-2009, 01:13 AM #9
im a disabled iraq war vet. blown up by a mortar near taji 07.
i was 4-2 infantry. now im on couch. lol
i like j, stewart. and 49ers.
02-05-2009, 01:15 AM #10