Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wifes Pregnant!!! Lets Celebrate!!!

She said it would be good for the baby if I made a few trades. Well, I want to do whats best. So, lets get it done.
    Hidden Content
    WTTF Bears autos and patches & NFL McFarlanes
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)

Congrats man!!! What are you hoping for?

congrats man thats awesome
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS BUYING & LOOKING FOR DECENT DEALS!!!!!

my bucket
    Hidden Content

thanks guys. The truth is i would love a boy, but in all honesty. Just hoping for a healthy baby. I mean, really, is a girl gonna want all my FB cards?
    Hidden Content
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)

Congrats Bro, i can use the michael jenkins spx
    Hidden Content
    MMA:Urijah Faber, Lesnar,Griffin,Guida,GSP,Jon Jones,Leben
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

congrats mannn i liked either hester lmk
    Hidden Content

let the games begin..

congrats, any healthy child is a blessing
    nflgridirongreats.com is for sale - Message me!

The Greatest Man in history, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet KINGS feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World. He committed no crime.....yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb.....yet he lives today.

wow, thats great! Hey, try and pick up a nice bottle of wine the year your child is born and pop it when they get married! CMB for your dent auto if its available also.

CMB,lmk if anything intrests you.

thanks guys, thedynasty, like the knox. horns, thanks for the idea. nothing i can use for the Dent at this time. thanks again gbforce, like the Jacobs RC auto a little. unka, nothing yet
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast