Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Here in Columbus theres a Dineen fan who owns several of his game used jerseys. Not cards mind you, full jerseys. a few of us were lucky enough to purchase jerseys the summer after the first season, and I have a jersey worn in the CBJs first ever game.

I believe she owns a jersey he wore in his last game before retiring, he wore one each period that night.

Whoa, that's pretty dang awesome. If you know if she ever wants to sell one of those jerseys, I certainly would be interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scootermickeyds's Items on eBay

Nice Article.Neat to see a true collector of fans favorite and not just some superstar! I live in Maine,Home of Kevin Dineen's Portland Pirates! Any Dineen's your looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlbluesfan87's Items on eBay

Whoa, that's pretty dang awesome. If you know if she ever wants to sell one of those jerseys, I certainly would be interested.

She's not interested in selling at least at current, but she has visited your site before, and I sent her the link recently. I think she has close to you collection in terms of cards, but I know she spent a lot more on the jerseys, and I know she's got Whalers and CBJ jerseys for sure. Whats more is that kevin is a great guy. We were among the founders of the CBJ booster club, and got to spend some time with Kevin. He was fond of E (the girl with the jerseys) and he was always checking to make sure the jerseys she wore to the games were legit (he'd look for the fight strap, make her prove it was real etc) all in fun of course.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Article.Neat to see a true collector of fans favorite and not just some superstar! I live in Maine,Home of Kevin Dineen's Portland Pirates! Any Dineen's your looking for?

Yup, there are still a few out there that I know of (perhaps more that I don't know of). Here's a link to my want list:

http://www.kevindineencardmuseum.com/wantlist.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country

She's not interested in selling at least at current, but she has visited your site before, and I sent her the link recently. I think she has close to you collection in terms of cards, but I know she spent a lot more on the jerseys, and I know she's got Whalers and CBJ jerseys for sure. Whats more is that kevin is a great guy. We were among the founders of the CBJ booster club, and got to spend some time with Kevin. He was fond of E (the girl with the jerseys) and he was always checking to make sure the jerseys she wore to the games were legit (he'd look for the fight strap, make her prove it was real etc) all in fun of course.

Yeah, I bet those jerseys were super expensive. As for visiting my site, I think she signed my guestbook, actually! It's always great to hear about other KD fans, especially when they say what a great guy he is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlbluesfan87's Items on eBay

Yeah, I bet those jerseys were super expensive. As for visiting my site, I think she signed my guestbook, actually! It's always great to hear about other KD fans, especially when they say what a great guy he is.

The jerseys from the first season with the CBJ were between 550 and 750. Especially for the first set (the ones that were worn in the first ever CBJ game, have the first year patch, inaugural game set stamp, and tons of wear) they were unbelievably cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See cujofan2000's Items on eBay

Very nice collection, congrats.

Cheers
    Connie

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection

SCF Rewards