Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Arizona Rancher Who Stopped Illegal Immigrants at Border Now Being Sued.. weak

An Arizona man who has waged a 10-year campaign to stop a flood of illegal immigrants from crossing his property is being sued by 16 Mexican nationals — seeking $32 million in damages — who accuse him of conspiring to violate their civil rights when he stopped them at gunpoint on his ranch on the U.S.-Mexico border, the Washington Times reported Monday.

The rancher, Roger Barnett, 64, began rounding up illegal immigrants in 1998 and turning them over to the U.S. Border Patrol after they destroyed his property, killed his calves and broke into his home, the newspaper reported.

His Cross Rail Ranch near Douglas, Ariz., is known by federal and county law enforcement authorities as "the avenue of choice" for immigrants seeking to enter the United States illegally, the newspaper reports.

thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Super weak...how do those Mexicans have "rights" in America if they arent legal???

Stupid....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportzluvr's Items on eBay

******..............The old farmer guy sounds a little like Clint Eastwood :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

It sounds to me like the illegals have more rights than the farmer that owns the land (and is legal). If they win this will be a horrible blow to Americans suffering from this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I would just like to know how all Americans are suffering from illegal immigration? I can understand why this gentleman is angry. If he is a farmer or rancher, his property is getting trampled.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would just like to know how all Americans are suffering from illegal immigration? I can understand why this gentleman is angry. If he is a farmer or rancher, his property is getting trampled.

Well I didnt say all were, did i?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok point taken. But which "true" Americans are suffering then?

Country
    See aw00d05's Items on eBay

Ok point taken. But which "true" Americans are suffering then?

people who work mininum wage jobs or construction, the illegals will work for less money than americans and that's what the employers want, so they get the low paying jobs instead of actual legal people, that's about the only problem i have with them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

people who work mininum wage jobs or construction, the illegals will work for less money than americans and that's what the employers want, so they get the low paying jobs instead of actual legal people, that's about the only problem i have with them.

I see you point, but if we had a strong manufacturing base like in the 60s this would not be an issue. As Americans we have to start making things again, and just not buying. The other option for people would be to go to college if they can afford it.

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

It would be different if Americans worked low paying jobs but considering that they just pop out kids and let the goverment pay them It's the same with the 2 border guards who shot the mexican drug dealer and they went to prison. Glad Bush got them out since they shouldn't have been in prison at all.

On the bright side they screwed up the economy so much even mexicans won't want to risk it anymore

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast