Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

Artest a cancer on the team, say it isnt so AGAIN

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Artest is a great defender, but the Rockets are already a great defensive team - they need more offense. They also need someone who is healthy. All three of their star players have been injured this season, whereas I don't think anything significant has happened to Vince (correct me if I am wrong). And yes, T-Mac and Vince would be cool to see again. That duo should have never been broken up - McGrady was still ridiculously young when he was dealt to Orlando.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NO... VC better stay with the Nets. You rocket fans already have 2 superstars, we only have one (VC), and devin cant build a team all by himself...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Artest is never going to be happy no matter in which team he plays. that is just his style. Vince Carter is weak on defense and he is not that explosive anymore. I think this would be an even trade. Nobody is going to really have an advantage with those players

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

do you really think T-mac and carter would get along well. I am just not sure. I may be wrong about this but I thought the raptors traded t-mac because of carter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12