Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Former Cowboys Addys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Former Cowboys Addys

I have searched but could find the addys for these former Cowboys. Any help would be great...

Jackie Harris
    John Fitzgerald
    Larry Cole
    Mike Renfro
    Golden Richards

Thanks in advance...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Here You Go

Jackie Harris

Nrw Addy Untested
    Po Box 8205 Pine Bluff AR
    USA 71611-8205

John Fitzgerald
    tested Addy signs Good ttm
    408 Arborcrest Dr
    Richardson TX
    USA 75080

Mike Renfro
    Po box 93073
    southlake TX
    USA 76092
    tested Addy signs Good TTM

Golden Richards
    7274 South Winesap Ct
    Salt Lake City
    UT USA
    good Addy in Late 07

Goodluck

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man, its the eagles fan here. I just came across the mother lode!!! I got 5 5000 boxes of cards. From what I have seen so far, I got some good 70's cards in there. I dont know what you are looking for or have, but will pick out some 70's cards and put together a cowboys lot for you. I still owe you cards for the eagles ones you sent.

Give me a bit and I will get thru them. I will also need your address at that time.

How is the collection going? My eagles are on hold, but the Phillies mailers are out strong! I prob have over 100 TTM's out to former and current players. I am also headed to FLA for a week. Maybe the wife will let me go to 2-3 games. PLUS I HEAR GRIFFEY MAY BE HEADED TO BRAVES!!! I would be very happy to see him play one more time

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hey there Pete! Those 70's cards sound great. Wow, 25000 cards. Did you knock over a card store? I'm having a dry spell right now with the TTM's. PM me for my addy when you are ready.

SCF Rewards
    Country

turned out that the 25000 cards were mostly junk!!!

I found old hockey, soccer, and 80's and 90's baseball!!!

I am so ticked off right now that I could just kick something. It was at an auction house and I only paid 40 buckd for it but I am still ticked that I thought I was hitting the big time!

Sorry about that, I wish that I could have traded some great cowboys cards to you

Pete

I am still sending what I have found so far. maybe 100 or so cards