Results 1 to 10 of 11
02-17-2009, 02:20 PM #1
Ebay steal of the week #38 - Win 50cc
1. Contest begins at 12:00am CT February 15 and runs until 11:59pm CST February 21. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted!
2. One auction per member. Choose wisely!
3. Post a link to your ebay auction win.
4. The Ebay user ID in your profile must match the user ID of the winning bidder.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Basketball moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
02-17-2009, 11:48 PM #2
02-19-2009, 04:32 PM #3
Lets see those ebay wins!
02-20-2009, 02:29 PM #4
For this week
BV 80$ for $10 dlvd. #/100 and the auto is full and perfect, unlike many of the jay williams auto out there..
02-20-2009, 05:07 PM #5
Couple days left to enter.
02-20-2009, 05:14 PM #6
might as well throw my win in there!
First off, its of a star in the league, one of the only 3 guys this year averaging 20 points 10 rebounds, second, the Trilogy glass autos are highly thought of by collectors and are some of the nicer sets ever i thinkClick banner for tradelist
Dan LeFevour PC 192/283
02-21-2009, 01:19 AM #7
Here is mine:
$4.50 dlvd. 07-08 Afflalo Trademark Moves In The Paint Red Auto /25. I am not sure what the card books but I am sure it is a lot more than $4.50.Collecting: Detroit Lions
Amari Spievey Collector: 40/42 (95%) - Non 1 of 1's; 2/11(18%) - 1 of 1's; 1 Incoming
My Bucket -> Hidden Content
02-21-2009, 02:41 PM #8
02-22-2009, 01:56 PM #9
whose the winner. i think you cant beat cp3 rookie auto full name bv $200 for $41...
02-22-2009, 04:14 PM #10
Voting to begin.