Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

David Wells, Edgar Martinez, Tino Martinez TTM?

Anyone try these three? I saw a success for Wells a few days ago in the baseball successes section.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

There is a show in Secaucus, NJ coming up and Wells is going to be there. He has a standing order that he will not sign cards. I don't know why this is but it might be an indication of his TTM habits as well. I remember a while back he wouldn't sign any card but his Blue Jay ones. Now he won't sign cards. Strange little man he is.
    I am still waiting on my Tino from 2 years ago. Hope this helps.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you do Tino c/o Yanks? I know he was doing some part-time hitting instructor stuff with them. I'm not sure if he is doing it this year though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Here a Untested & New Addy For David Wells

2519 N Mcmullen Booth Rd
    #510 198
    Clearwater FL
    USA 33761

Nothing on The Others

Tito Not at ESPN Any More

Goodluck

mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent out to an address for tino as well. I havent heard back from him and going on 3 mos.

who was the guy that said strange "little" man for david wells? Are we thinking of the same beerbelly???

Just kidding, I have seen random successes on wells, but nothing late.

Still holding onto hope for the Tino. I am headed to clearwater/tampa and going to a yankees game and a Phillies game. I will keep an eye out for tino as an instructor

By the way, I have made the same post asking for edgar addy, I heard nothing back form others on here. I dont believe he is a good TTMer

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Last I had heard Wells only signs cards of himself from when he was a Blue Jays player and he was still a hit or miss, but always on a Blue Jays card. Again a strange man as he is such a huge Yankees fan himself? I never understood it.
    I would give Tino a shot c/o ST Yankees
    Last addy had for Edgar Martinez again ubtested:
    po box 53490
    bellevue wa 98015
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content