Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy
    Los Angeles Lakers San Diego Chargers Los Angeles Dodgers

Any Traders from Honolulu???

Hello,
    I moved to Honolulu from SoCal back in November(Job Related). Just wondering if there is/are collector(s) from Honolulu on SCF? I look forward to talking to you. Thanks.
    Arnel

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

Aloha,
    I know there are a few Hawaii collectors here, not sure if any are from honolulu. I have started a Hawaiian card collectors club here.
    Very Respectfully,
    Bam Bam

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See primo808*123's Items on eBay

wassup braddahs,,
    west side of oahu over here..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy

Aloha to both. nice to hear that there are at least a couple of traders here from Hawaii. Primo, do you normally go to a local card shop in your area? or you just order stuff everything you need online? i know they have a card show here near the pearl ridge mall every now and then but i never had a chance to go check it out. i live right outside the Naval Station Pearl Harbor if you guys wanna meet up one of these days hit me up; [email protected] Mahalo.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy

Bam2x,
    Thanks for responding. I assume you live in L.A, what part of L.A you at? i grew up in Carson bro.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country
    See raymor77's Items on eBay

I live in Pearl City/Aiea. Frequent Best of the Best in Aiea a lot, one of the better stores locally. Paula's in Kalihi is good too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See primo808*123's Items on eBay

The only place I would buy cards locally is from "Best of the Best". Calvin is super cool and unlike some of the other shops he does'nt let his friends pick through the single packs he got for sale. The only other place that I go to is JDK but I only buy top loaders & penny sleaves from over there because I have heard of some pack pickin at times. The toploaders/ stuff is cheap over there though, I find the local shops to be expensive when buying cards so most of my cards have gotten through ebay but I wont buy packs, I will buy unopened hobby boxes from certain sellers on there that I know are honest.
    As for the card shows, "Best of the Best" had a sidewalk card show recently but I didnt get to go.
    If you guys want to do a meet and get some trading done locally let me know, cuz I am up for it also...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country
    See raymor77's Items on eBay

I'm up for that, primo...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy

Primo/Raymor,
    I appreciate the feedbacks bro. i've been to B.of the Best to get some supplies(i.e Top Loaders and Penny Sleeves) but that was only one time. i could tell it's a better place than the one along Kam. Hwy accross from Best Buy. i can't remember the name but it's a small joint. we can definetely do some trading amongs us locally. we'll meet up one of these days. this weekend is not a good idea for me though but we'll keep in touch. by the way, i ended up winning an 08-09 UD MVP Hobby Box with a Bonos Box(08-09 UD First Edition) on Ebay. it came out to 50 bucks including shipping. i really thought that was a good deal. well, i'm happy i've met a couple of local traders. btw, what Players/Team you guys collect? take care. Mahalo.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

arnelo, hey bro, i live in los angeles, but plan on selling my collection and moving to Hawaii.
    did you guys see the two Hawaii collectors clubs on here(under the groups tab on the upper right of this screen) hope to see you guys there.Its a very nice way of getting all Hawaiian collectors on the board together and meeting new friends and colelctors.
    Very Respectfully,
    Bam Bam

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast