Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwing cards away?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i have heard of people doing and i have never done this

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gosox55's Items on eBay

I think to some people common or base cards are pretty much treated as non winning lottery tickets. I've seen people toss them into the waste basket at card shows at the mall. Sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jntaylor1's Items on eBay

I've only thrown away cards that are beat up, in horrible condition, and I mean horrible. I won't throw away a card even if rounded corners and a couple creases. I always save "unwanted" base and organize them into teams because I know there are fans of that team that I could put them into a team lot or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if any one ever wants to have me send a sase to them, so they can get rid of basecards they dont want

SCF Rewards
    Country

same here but give some to bob first.

BANNED

Country
    See raclane's Items on eBay

i live in indiana and that is where they are going since i know you are talking about me anyway

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

seriously.... if you are going to throw them away... put them in a box and i will meet you this weekend to take them off your hands.... ill even bring boxes

BANNED

Country

i have tried trading for base set needs, selling 10 bucks for all them, trying to trade them for one card only that the person picks, all have failed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

ok.... if you get a 3200 count box ready i can be there anytime you want me to with a couple GU cards or whatever to trade for them... you wont be out anything

BANNED

Country

i dont have nearly that many cards. i threw that many away last year sometime. i might be down to 50 or so now

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast