Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwing cards away?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

depending on how many you buy, put them in a small box and when you fill it up let me know and i will come get them with a few GU in my hand to trade ya.... im alsways looking for base within driving distance

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mecca0550's Items on eBay

base cards

I have thrown away cards. i only have so much space and when i get the fifth and sixth copy of the same card I end up tossing them. i have boxes of base cards sitting around. I keep what I can.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See eliza-mcb's Items on eBay

I don't throw them away unless they are damaged. My definition of damaged is rather strict though. If I would be upset recieving a card in the condition it's in, I toss it. Fortunately, I don't ever have to do this often or in large quantities.

If anyone would be interested, I could do 50 or 100 card lots of pretty much every team in the NBA for a 50 or 100 card lot of the Celtics. Let me know if you're interested

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Just so you all know, I got them to put a sticky up in the Baseball Buying/Selling forum and here is the link to it...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=713008

If you have base, and want to pack it up and sell it to someone you just may get rid of all your base, and get it to someone who could enjoy it. I just made a trade with one guy on here, and he is filling up a flat rate box with base, and I sent him a MO for the shipping. This is awesome if people are okay with doing it. I just hate to see your base get tossed. Maybe, from the sounds of it, you could get a GU or something to boot. Check it out if interested. Thanks all!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

I'm sorry, but I think it's pathetic people throw away base cards. I know they are a pain in the butt - I have a few myself I'd love to move for space. However, you don't think a local school would love a few boxes of those every year? Or somewhere else that could give them away to the kids? And like has been mentioned, set collectors, player collectors, etc. Or why not sell them on Sportlots?

I can't find anyone to get me hockey base cards. I have a huge list I need of players, but no one wants to take the time to look. I've offered autographs, inserts, game used, and still people are lazy. Or else they expect gold in return.

Yes, in reason, I would pay shipping in return for base cards, but once again, people are too lazy to look through my list and help out a fellow collector.

/end rant!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I'm sorry, but I think it's pathetic people throw away base cards. I know they are a pain in the butt - I have a few myself I'd love to move for space. However, you don't think a local school would love a few boxes of those every year? Or somewhere else that could give them away to the kids? And like has been mentioned, set collectors, player collectors, etc. Or why not sell them on Sportlots?

I can't find anyone to get me hockey base cards. I have a huge list I need of players, but no one wants to take the time to look. I've offered autographs, inserts, game used, and still people are lazy. Or else they expect gold in return.

Yes, in reason, I would pay shipping in return for base cards, but once again, people are too lazy to look through my list and help out a fellow collector.

/end rant!!!!!

Yeah i feel the same way. I have a list on my freewebs site

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also don't need most of my base cards and have been known to throw cards away. Additionally, I have donated cards and/or given them away at community garage sales. If anyone wants alot more of my cards, let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I also don't need most of my base cards and have been known to throw cards away. Additionally, I have donated cards and/or given them away at community garage sales. If anyone wants alot more of my cards, let me know.

That brings up another one - community garage sales/school garage sales. Kids would love them, or love to try and sell them. They are always looking for donations!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Just want to reiterate this...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=713008

Check out this thread I have created for buying/selling boxes of base for cheap cheap. All you would have to do if selling is box up the cards and then bring them to the PO. I already have one box on its way. I have another guy that I am working with for another one. I love to open up boxes of random base. i always find something in there. And if I don't, more stuff for donations. Check it out!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Were you going to set this up in every sports forum?? Thanks!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast