Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Any1 have any ideas on how to cool my PC?

I just got a Dell Optiplex GX620 and it tends to run hot. I placed a laptop fan under the unit but it doesn't seem to help much. As you can tell by the image, there isn't much room in the case for a fan. Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep it cooler?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

you got the dual fan under it??? i got the Taraus Dual Fan under mine and it is honestly cold on the bottom of my computer at times...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

you got the dual fan under it??? i got the Taraus Dual Fan under mine and it is honestly cold on the bottom of my computer at times...lol

It has three fans under it actually. lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Is that the original Dell case? If so, buy a new case for it with side venting as most Dell cases don't have a side vent. You can also get some side fans as well and possibly a water cooler to put inside if you get a bigger case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is that the original Dell case? If so, buy a new case for it with side venting as most Dell cases don't have a side vent. You can also get some side fans as well and possibly a water cooler to put inside if you get a bigger case.

Yeah it's the original case. I didn't think about a case upgrade.

Country

I'm trying to find pictures of my system.I run 4 fans including and air conditioning unit to cool it with coolent...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Case upgrades are great if you run really hot and are crammed into a little case like yours appears to be. Close parts = not enough room for cool air to circulate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm trying to find pictures of my system.I run 4 fans including and air conditioning unit to cool it with coolent...

Nice, what do you have?

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I have dual fans in mine, and mine runs real cool. Last time I was blowing it out, I noticed the plates on the front where additional drives could go. I twisted out the plates to get more airflow, maybe give that a try, can't hurt.