Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am going to ST and have some q's

Last edited by Yankees1218; 02-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry, I have never been to ST in person. I do know that I have seen comments that the Pirates, Twins and Jays are good IP teams.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's funny because on the other board you stated you are only going to one game. Everyone beware of this kid, he has been banned twice now on PN.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

what did he erase from his post?

SCF Rewards
    Country

what did he erase from his post?

He erased his post because he has been trying to scam people on PN.com, and I have called him out on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no i am not. i deleted it cause i stopped taking requests

SCF Rewards
    Country

no i am not. i deleted it cause i stopped taking requests

This post was not about requests, it was about questions... You still taking 50/50's for Dice-K? How many games are you going to again? Kid you are 13, you have alot to learn about the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

your right i do. and in trying so i get banned from a helpful site. i am not taking more requests. 7 games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yankees...how come right after sum guy calls u a scammer u take ur post down?? just seems fishy 2 me...

SCF Rewards
    Country

cause he was right. on pn.com i said i was going to one game to seem like i wasnt the member that got banned for being annoying. i said here that i was seeing those teams. i later said on pn.com that i was the banned member and then got banned again. i know it was a stupid idea to make a new acount know cause i did nothing to scam anyone. i am a good trader. All i did was annoy people cause i never knew the rules of making posts and doing 50/50's. so bmac, dont listen to kassis cause because of him i cant find a site where he doesn't say bad things about me even though i learned what i did wrong and stopped doing it.