Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

$25,573.48 per Comrade ... I mean taxpayer

Comrade Obama is going to spend $25, 573.48 per U.S. comrade. I'm so happy we been the Communists in the 80s and 90s only to vote in a Communist in 2008. God help us all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

i guess pretty talk isnt so cheap,be carefull of what you wish for,you just might get it.the fallout of this will all but kill the dem.party

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cubsarelife's Items on eBay

i guess pretty talk isnt so cheap,be carefull of what you wish for,you just might get it.the fallout of this will all but kill the dem.party

No, it will kill the United States of America

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Jawohl, mein mascot. Wir mussen die liberals ausrotten!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jawohl, mein mascot. Wir mussen die liberals ausrotten!

LOL. I took German for a few years so I understood that. Not hard I suppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think is better to give that money to the families and that way you will help the economy because people are going to spend it somewhere

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

The Reagan/Bush economics were/are a joke, the rich get richer the poor suffer so it's about time they try something new

And at least Obama isn't cooking the books like Bush, when you add in Iraq, Afgan, Stimulas package the Bush Debt was a LOT worse then Obama. And that was under a Republican that is supposed to be a conservative.

I love how the stock market drops a couple hundred points and fox news cries that's it is obamas fault but they didn't say ANYTHING about Bush when it dropped 7,000 points.

Country
    See aw00d05's Items on eBay

The Reagan/Bush economics were/are a joke, the rich get richer the poor suffer so it's about time they try something new

And at least Obama isn't cooking the books like Bush, when you add in Iraq, Afgan, Stimulas package the Bush Debt was a LOT worse then Obama. And that was under a Republican that is supposed to be a conservative.

I love how the stock market drops a couple hundred points and fox news cries that's it is obamas fault but they didn't say ANYTHING about Bush when it dropped 7,000 points.

Obama is planned to have a deficit of $12 TRILLION over the next 4 years, and he's already spent $4 trillion in a month. and of course the dems say bush was worse yaddy yaddy yadda...and i believe when reagan came into office it was the worst economic "crisis" since the great depression and he got us out of that hole, so you can't say his economices were a joke, and to say now is worse than then is laughable to me...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

Obamanation!!!! Obamanation!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

you are calling the bush deficit a joke while supporting barack? thats different.... also the market did not drop 7000 while on bushes watch... in fact most of what happened can be traced back to barney franks friend who was in charge over at freddie mac and the rest of the dems who said nothing was wrong with the housing market.

watch that link.... proof positive of what really went on and bush got blamed for

next are you going to say the housing market had nothing to do with the market crash?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast