Thread: Bad practice?

Bad practice?

I've been trying to move cards and it seems any post I make I get views but nobody asks about anything. Granted I post what I've got and put my inventory link. But no replies. Is this bad practice or could people just think I'm posting the same old stuff and it's not interesting to them.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I have the same issue. I have no idea what they're looking for. I have some threads w/ very explicit titles (ie: Buying Brad Daugherty SP Letter autos) and they get a bunch of looks but no posts. The title is pretty clear, so if they don't have one of those cards for sale why bother checking the thread? haha....oh well, good luck making some deals!
    Ickey Woods collection: 161/170= 94.7% (minus 1/1s)
    ONLY Collecting
    Ickey Woods now.
    Ickey Woods 1/1s: 4/20- 20%
    Please help me find these: 2005 Zenith Epix E-12 Black 3rd Down /25, Emerald 4th Down /25

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278 View Post
    I have the same issue. I have no idea what they're looking for. I have some threads w/ very explicit titles (ie: Buying Brad Daugherty SP Letter autos) and they get a bunch of looks but no posts. The title is pretty clear, so if they don't have one of those cards for sale why bother checking the thread? haha....oh well, good luck making some deals!
    I try to keep mine brief like "hockey cards for sale" I explain I have game used, inserts, autos and base. I don't give pictures cause that just takes a while to upload them all. And I don't have pics of everything. I have over 15,000 in hockey alone. I assume people looking thru my inventory would be good. I can't mind read, nor do I want to go searching for what people want in the forums. On occasion I will go thru and see what people are looking for, but thats time consuming. Half the time they only wanna trade anyhow.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content