Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

I'll post mine when I get to my dads, you guys will be surprised at how much stuff a 14 year old can have!

hurt the little ones feelings...

Last edited by yellowsuby03; 06-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See sufi869's Items on eBay

Nah I am not spoiled, all these cards are from Christmas's, my dad and us are barely living off his income, thanks for being a jerk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nah I am not spoiled, all these cards are from Christmas's, my dad and us are barely living off his income, thanks for being a jerk

i guess you took my the wrong way...to each his own i guess...

BANNED

Country
    See BlaineAndBrianAndMJD's Items on eBay

DAMN!!! I was feeling good enough to take pictures of my rooms/card places. That was until I seen the pictures of "jamesrud" and his palace. That is unreal. Took alot of time and money and patients for all that stuff. Congrats on that room.....

I have one questions for you "jamesrud" though. How do you keep the dust off the cards you have singles out and on display. I have sooooo much trouble with dust that I can't/don't put cards on display liek that. Is your house just THAT clean or do you dust that stuff like once a week. LMK for sure. I'd like the tips.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Awesome rooms you guys and gals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Box_Break_Junkie's Items on eBay

Wow some great pictures. I worked for a Dr. a few years back and when he built his house he had a room designed as a large safe. Keep in mind he is what i call a super collector. He only buys. When Exquisite came out he took a loan out on his 401K for $30,000 so his wife wouldnt know he was dropping it on cards. lol.. But needless to say he had more value in cards then my net worth!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty new to the hobby, but quickly learned that I needed to find a way to get better organized. I picked this bad boy up today, and can't stop looking at it! It actually came with three sets of fifteen drawers, but I need to find a lower and more sturdy base to support all three.

I think it's pretty cool that I have exactly the number of drawers I need (I only collect baseball), N.L. on top and A.L. below. Once I find a more suitable base, I plan to put my base commons in those drawers. Now that I have this piece, a scanner and my computer all within five feet of each other, I feel so much more organized. Thanks for the look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. That's awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Box_Break_Junkie's Items on eBay

That is cool. How much did they run you? If you dont mind me asking

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it as much as I do. jhood2880, I'll pm you the price I paid, but just know that these old library card catalogs are considered antiques now, and extremely hard to find. I believe this one was made in the 1950's. I had been looking around for a somewhat affordable one for a while. I finally found this one for a price that I'd probably be able to double should I ever want to sell.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast