Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Possibly the WORST WWE Booking EVER???

Sheamus, god that guy is just peer awful, how the heck does WWE come off with the idea to book him in the main event!?!?!? He had a feud with Golddust on ECW where Golddust beat the crap out of him week after week now all the sudden he's headlining Raw with Cena? Jeez this is worse than seeing Cena vs Orton or Cena vs HHH for the 1,000,000th time..Atleast guys like Khali and Vladimir Kozlov were destroying guys the entire time before they lost the thunder...

Sheamus is terrible in the ring and i've never seen someone so white in my life
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

WWE apparently thinks people will forget his previous booking while on ECW. I would have rather seen Dibiase get the shot. I am very thankful it is someone besides Orton or HHH though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He is getting alot of respect from the back locker room. All the guys say he works really hard in the ring to learn and stays after. HHH is actually the guy that said he is going to be BIG!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not to mention he is HHH's training partner...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

He is getting alot of respect from the back locker room. All the guys say he works really hard in the ring to learn and stays after. HHH is actually the guy that said he is going to be BIG!!!

Not to mention he is HHH's training partner...

He is not close to even being over though good or bad with the fans and thats what matters, no one is paying to see Sheamus compete, why not push someone DESERVING? Such as Kofi Kingston (after he finishes his angle with Orton) or The Miz who is VERY over

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All comes down to backstage stroke...and being HHH's training partner means he gets pushed...

Seriously though, when's the last time WWE booking made any sense...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

All comes down to backstage stroke...and being HHH's training partner means he gets pushed...

Seriously though, when's the last time WWE booking made any sense...

Thats true, but wouldn't HHH rather have himself main eventing? However when WWE sees Sheamus can't draw one penny, he'll end up like Kozlov, Umaga, Khali, Chris Masters (x2) etc etc, jobbing, like he did with Golddust

And true the booking never makes sense, but this is just terrible, theres a reason this is a tables match, Sheamus is stiff in the ring..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah...problem is, the WWE doesn't spend time to build a character...they just shove whoever in front of you so they can say, "see, it's not the same people over and over."

Match of the PPV will be the Shelton Benjamin/ Christian Ladder Match...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah...problem is, the WWE doesn't spend time to build a character...they just shove whoever in front of you so they can say, "see, it's not the same people over and over."

Match of the PPV will be the Shelton Benjamin/ Christian Ladder Match...

I agree, maybe Shelton can finally win a title, Christians had it an awful long time due to lack of competition however, i do think Orton vs Kingston should be good, and will be funny to see Big Show trying to get up a ladder...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think they should set it up to where the ring collapses where Big Show attempts to climb the ladder, leaving him stuck...now that would be funny and let Jericho do his thing. The issue I have with Kofi/Orton is what happened Monday. The whole, it took all of Legacy to take out Kofi thing makes Randy look weak considering he's a multiple time champion. I understand the reasoning, but once again makes no sense booking wise...

I predict Shelton walks out with the belt. They really need to move Christian off of ECW and let Benjamin carry the ball for a while. I know there's talks of Edge and Christian reuniting next year. That would be nice to see and then have one turn on the other...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast