Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

Did you get that thrill up your leg like Chris Matthews?

He hasnt even been the president for 6 months yet, how could he be the best? Likewise, how could he be the worst?

agreed on that one. i posted this poll only because Obama has done A LOT since being elected weather anyone things its bad or good he has done a lot. so i jsut wanted to see peoples stance since hge has started. but there is no way you can call him the greatest or worst president YET.

SCF Rewards
    Country

agreed on that one. i posted this poll only because Obama has done A LOT since being elected weather anyone things its bad or good he has done a lot. so i jsut wanted to see peoples stance since hge has started. but there is no way you can call him the greatest or worst president YET.

Well, my opinion on what he's done isn't good. But I guess we'll see how it works out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cubsarelife's Items on eBay

Liked him before the election, still do. Me and my bro spent days on the phone making Obama calls. Obama is the greatest ever.

How can you say a president is the greatest ever when he hasn't even been in office for 100 days?

Country
    See aw00d05's Items on eBay

your 15, you dont know what its been like being under George Bush for 8 years.

but i'll be living under 1 year of obama and will see the taxes for my parents go up big time and others around me go up too.

Country

It is not a fact that the stock market drop is Obama's fault. Analysts in 2008 said things would only get worse in 2009 regardless of the President.

And no, I don't have money in the stock market. I know what I'm doing with my money, thank you.

----------------------------------------

You guys can keep on hating though. If I'm wrong about Obama and the country continues to spiral downwards the next four years, I will admit it. If he turns out to be a great President, then I hope you will all admit you were wrong.

Throwing this out there. I was opposed to George W. Bush in 2000. When he got elected, I supported him because he was the President. It was not until 2003 when we invaded Iraq that I became a "hater". I see a lot of Obama haters here trying to justify their hate by comparing to Bush haters. Well, it took a couple of years for a majority of the country to despise Bush. See where I'm coming from?

i'll admit he's a great president the day it happens, unforetunately IMO that will be never unless someone tells him that we don't have 50 trillion dollars to spend...

SCF Rewards
    Country

but i'll be living under 1 year of obama and will see the taxes for my parents go up big time and others around me go up too.

You'll find as you get older that it's foolish, rather than cool, to so ignorantly stand behind your opinion on something you know nothing about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

And no, I don't have money in the stock market. I know what I'm doing with my money, thank you.

You do? Then why don't you short stocks right now and make a bunch of money?

Country

You'll find as you get older that it's foolish, rather than cool, to so ignorantly stand behind your opinion on something you know nothing about.

i watch news everyday bud and am in AP eco, just becuz im a kid doesnt mean i dont have a brain...thats why im starting to dislike this site more and more every day...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Yes & i still do!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i watch news everyday bud and am in AP eco, just becuz im a kid doesnt mean i dont have a brain...thats why im starting to dislike this site more and more every day...

Monkeys have brains too, but that doesn't make them wise, just as watching the news daily doesn't make you politically knowledgeable. You're 15 years old. You've never had to pay bills, pay taxes, and I'm sure you have never had a job before. Do yourself a favor and give yourself time before you try to voice your opinion amongst adults. You will save yourself the embarrassment. Sorry kid.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast