Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Dennis "oil can" Boyd ttm address?

    hi im a big oil can fan and i cant find his addy can someone help me out? thank you...

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    I think this is his home address:

    DENNIS R BOYD
    45 SWAN ST
    EAST PROVIDENCE, RI
    02914

    He is trying to make a comeback this year, too haha
    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=518294

  4. #3
    thank you so much..... have you used this addy?

  5. #4
    No, I have not tested it, sorry I should have mentioned that. The city, birth year and month match up, so I am fairly confident it is him.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhc28413 View Post
    hi im a big oil can fan and i cant find his addy can someone help me out? thank you...
    I got 1/1 signed & he sent a 2nd at the addy below on 10/2/08:

    1611 20th Street, Meridian, MS 39301

  7. #6
    thanks for the info.. i did send one to the meridian back in november and still waiting... how long did it take you to get something back....

    scott

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhc28413 View Post
    thanks for the info.. i did send one to the meridian back in november and still waiting... how long did it take you to get something back....

    scott
    Took 20 days. I heard on ESPN few weeks ago that he wanted to make a comeback so it sounds like he was at a ST camp...

  9. #8
    I have tried the R.I. address about a year ago and still no joy.
    -Email - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    473/1963 Topps Baseball Signatures. View my entire set here.
    Hidden Content

  10. #9

    Dennis Boyd

    I tried the MS. 2- years ago and never received a reply.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PONCHO View Post
    I tried the MS. 2- years ago and never received a reply.
    Did you send a "nice" letter telling him what a good pitcher he was?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •