Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Few Address Needed -

SCF Rewards
    Country

Few Address Needed -

Jamie Martin
    Marshall Faulk
    Dominique Byrd
    All players played for the Rams

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Marshall Faulk Foundation
    7222 Opportunity Road
    San Diego, CA 92111

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not trying to be cute or anything, but have you looked at the list of guys who have tested addresses in the football forum and tried any of them? You are looking for a ton of guys that are fairly current and a lot of them have not been wonderful TTM signers in the past. I would hate for you to roll out a bundle in postage and get very few positive results. I understand wanting certain guys as they might be a fav of yours, but there are some great former Rams and Saints in that list. Sorry, I am of little help with these few guys either. I did personally try Faulk a few times as he is an former Colt and had no luck c/o Rams when he was playing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well to tell you the truth...I dont have any super old cards, i just have 2006-present.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You may seriously want to look into some cheap early 90's wax! I personally love the way early 90's Pro Set cards look signed and they are about as cheap as cards get. You can seriously find boxes sometimes for less than a new mid level pack would cost you. Older Topps cards really seems to hold ink well also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where could i buy these?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ebay. you can usually find a box of 36 packs for around $5