Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do I go about getting a Cincinnati Reds and New York Yankees fan pack

I am interested in getting fan packs of the Cincinnati Reds, New York Yankees, and most of their minor league affiliates. How would I go about doing that? Any help would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What I would do is go to MLB.com and select the Yankees and the Reds. Then go down to the bottom of both and click "Contact Us" then it should come up with different reasons why you want to contact them. Click "Other." Then put in only the information that you need. Then for the message say why you like them, what made you like them, what you want, and then your shipping information.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.

What I would do is go to MLB.com and select the Yankees and the Reds. Then go down to the bottom of both and click "Contact Us" then it should come up with different reasons why you want to contact them. Click "Other." Then put in only the information that you need. Then for the message say why you like them, what made you like them, what you want, and then your shipping information.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in getting fan packs of the Cincinnati Reds, New York Yankees, and most of their minor league affiliates. How would I go about doing that? Any help would be appreciated.

The Yankees will send you an email telling you to snail-mail your request.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent a request to the Yankees via snailmail last October..nothing yet-be prepared to wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.

The Yankees will send you an email telling you to snail-mail your request.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.

I sent a request to the Yankees via snailmail last October..nothing yet-be prepared to wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont think the yankees do fan packs do they?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

snail mail for yankees i did one in Febuary still waiting address for it is on their FAQ page ion the website.

For the Reds email them i got one pretty quick was sent the day i sent the email

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See relee072's Items on eBay

i dont think the yankees do fan packs do they?

I sent an email requet to the Yankees for a fan pack & they sent me an email saying send a postcard to this addy for a fan pack:

Yankees Fan Mail Department
    Yankee Stadium
    Bronx, NY 10451