Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Peyton Manning TTM

i have seen some success with him but they never said were they sent it, where should i send my photo to try get him to sign it?????

you can always try c/o the colts.

i'm trying to find a home address for you, hold on.

thanks i havent seen any success with him c/o colts though

oh okay. well your welcome. seeing as one of his address' is a foundation, i would throw in 5 bucks and in the letter write: "love what he's doing with the foundation and feel like its a great cause, so please except my 5 dollar donation"

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacAndMark View Post
    oh okay. well your welcome. seeing as one of his address' is a foundation, i would throw in 5 bucks and in the letter write: "love what he's doing with the foundation and feel like its a great cause, so please except my 5 dollar donation"
    This is exactly what I did and got a success through the peyback foundation. I threw 5 bucks in there, thanked him for the work he does, etc. I only live about an hour from Indy, so that might have helped some.

I remember hearing he would sign up a storm as a rookie, but since then I believe has has slowed down A LOT if not stopped. But you never know. Good luck
    ~Matt

thanks everyone 4 all your help

wabash23 when did you send it and does it look real???

i sent it about 2 weeks ago and it does indeed look real. have to get my scanner out of my closet and set it up to get a scan but will try to get it up tonight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast