Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

What this forum is for...

As most of you will know, SCF has got an articles site as well as a monthly virtual magazine. We are always looking for talented writers to contribute to both and this is the forum in which members can submit their articles.

We are looking for articles which relate to the hobby or have a hobby spin to them so the possibilities of topics are endless. For an article to be used, it must be at least 500 words, be written in good English and most importantly, be interesting.

If you would like to submit an article, please create a new thread in this forum with your article title as the title of the thread. Also, please start your article by having your name and your user name on the first line for instance:

By Karine Hains aka Pheebs888

They say records are made to be broken…It was true for Patrick Roy when he won his 448th game to overtake Terry Sawchuk in the all-time wins category and it is still true today, after Martin Brodeur signed his 552nd win to become the winningest goaltender in the history of the NHL. Yes, last night on the 17th March 2009 Brodeur managed yet another great win and just like that he marked history forever. Fans in New Jersey aptly renamed St. Patrick’s day St. Marty’s day as they celebrated late into the night the pride of New Jersey.

If you enjoy writing, you might also join the writing team after a try out period. The first 5 articles you write are for evaluation purposes and after that, you may be invited to join the team. Once on the team, you will receive 250 Card Cash per article written.

Also, every article written can be considered for publication in Tuff Stuff Magazine as long as it is between 800 and 1000 words. If your article is chosen for publication, you will receive 2000 Card Cash. One of our article each month is published in the magazine.

If you have any questions about requirements or anything else relating to the writing team, please feel free to post them in this thread.

Thanks all and I look forward to reading you.

Karine

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Hopefully i will have somethings to write about once school ends. I'm in journalism class right now and i really enjoy it. I'm looking to transfer to a school with a good writing program.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Great, I look forward to reading you!