Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone ever send these index cards to get signed?

Okay. So I looked around at the store, and all I could find where the index cards that on one side had lines, and on the other was all blank. Would that be ok to send in to someone to get autographed? Also please let me know if anyone have ever sent some in like that. Thanks!

Nathan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay. So I looked around at the store, and all I could find where the index cards that on one side had lines, and on the other was all blank. Would that be ok to send in to someone to get autographed? Also please let me know if anyone have ever sent some in like that. Thanks!

Nathan

That is the only type of index card I have ever sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is the only type of index card I have ever sent.

What is the best one that you got back autographed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the best one that you got back autographed?

Pete Rose.
    Last edited by bigga; 03-21-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Country

if you print something on the index card, print it on the blank side... otherwise the blue lines will get in the way.
    the best kind to get are all plain, so u can print on either side and have them sign on that side.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have sent over 100 ttms in the past few months and all i sent are index cards. I sent blank on both sides now because tom lasorda signed on the lined side for me one time. in my bucket under ttm you can see all of my autographs. hope that helps!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have used blank both sides index cards for the last 15+ years. They are worth tracking down because they look bad signed on the lined side.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blanks on both sides.......I use ones I purchased from Wal-Mart. They are dirt cheap (.40 for a hundred or so) but they also seem to be a little thinner than usual. They come up somewhere between a piece of paper and a regular thick index card. I like them because they are "papery". Signatures always look great on them no matter what they are signed with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blanks on both sides.......I use ones I purchased from Wal-Mart. They are dirt cheap (.40 for a hundred or so) but they also seem to be a little thinner than usual. They come up somewhere between a piece of paper and a regular thick index card. I like them because they are "papery". Signatures always look great on them no matter what they are signed with.

Strange, the ones I get are normal thickness.

I have had some that were given to me from a friend that were on blank both sides that the paper has started to yellow and they are only from the mid to early 90's. So make sure you don't get the really, really cheap ones. The ones from Walmart are fine.