Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Are you supporting SCF?

We are in a critical time of year for Sports Card Forum.

First, we are officially attending the Hawaii Trade Show in Florida. I managed to get a speaking role at the event to talk about sports card business on the internet. It is important to speak to the sports card industry and sports businesses like the NFL, NHL, etc. We are also setting up several tables at The National Sports Collectors Convention at the end of July. Additionally, we would like to attend the NHL Draft and other related events to get the word out and improve the hobby.

Second, we are making our final pushes on the Card Cash Store, Storefronts, TTM data base and other improvements to SCF. We are almost complete with phase one of our OPG!

All of these things and a great server costs money. We will ALWAYS keep SCF a free site. There are lots of FREE ways to support your favorite sports card community!

• Visit our sponsors and affiliates!
    • Use the eBay search tool at the top of SCF when going to eBay
    • Set up your eBay profile search and use it!
    • Tell the collectors in your area (friends, card shops and shows) about SCF

These are easy and FREE ways to support SCF. We have lots of events that we want to attend and great add-ons that we want to implement this year. Every little bit helps!

If you would like to support SCF financially and get some great things in return here are some items that are low cost.

Thanks to those that already support SCF by using these functions and a special thanks to our VIP/Premium members and Tuff Stuff subscribers.
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 03-23-2009 at 03:45 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I got my VIP and always tell people about SCF at card shows, so yes, i am supporting this wonderful place! :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I handed out fliers at 2 card shows and became a VIP this year, so I am trying my best to support SCF!

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

why is the hawaii trade show in florida? wouldnt it be the florida trade show?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I just purchased the VIP yesterday and i know it is worth it. lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks guys! We are getting 20-30 VIP payments each month and it really helps with paying the bills. Hopefully, you guys feel the VIP/Premium memberships are worth it.

Keep using SCF to go to eBay. Every bit helps! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers
    See joshuadusarmy's Items on eBay

Hey Mike, just got the premium membership, make sure you shoot us all an update on the conference or maybe a video of your speech

SCF Rewards
    Country

I come here first, hello every one!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Mike, just got the premium membership, make sure you shoot us all an update on the conference or maybe a video of your speech

Thanks for the support! We have the first 8 minutes of the 30 minute speech. Tony (Enigma) forgot to charge his camcorder battery. He has been fired and we are moving on (end joke).