Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

If you don't know who the autograph is of, then you shouldn't be sending out a request to them. BTW, is this ttmautograph4me v. 3.0?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never sent a request to Tim Conway, I thought that I made that clear? And the I didn't own the last one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't know who the autograph is of, then you shouldn't be sending out a request to them. BTW, is this ttmautograph4me v. 3.0?

?? who is ttmautograph4me v. 3.0???? Anyways no

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

My friend got a autograph in the mail. The only thing is he doesn't know who it is. Please don't take up space in this thread saying "Well your friend shouldn't..." because I know that. Please tell me who this autograph is of:

I'm putting an autograph picture into a frame. The only problems is there's only two that fit that frame. Which one is better, Geno Auriemma (Uconn Basketball Coach, Basketball HOF) signed in black, or, David Cutcliffe (Duke Football Coach) Signed in blue.

Please tell me which one, I will greatly appreciate it.

Here are the pictures:

David Cutcliffe Autograph:

Here is the Geno Auriemma Autograph:

Last edited by Carnage38; 03-25-2009 at 05:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

LOL. I suppose his "friend" requested the autograph for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

If you had the same exact picture and autograph of Geno why would you need to ask everyone for help? That is why everyone is poking a little fun. You don't need to get all angry. It is just funny that you post a question about an autograph and then a day later you knew who it was and are putting it in a frame.

You had to have put out a request to Tim Conway, it ain't like the guy goes around and randomly selects people to send autographs to from the White Pages. Or maybe you had a friend or family member try and do something nice for you. Regardless, you don't need to be getting mad at people on here because they bust your chops.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay fine, I didn't want to feel like an idiot, what a stupid move I made, I don't even think those two threads were a day apart either, haha, sorry for the waste of time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My question is why do you have multiple accounts?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My question is why do you have multiple accounts?

What do you mean, "Multiple Accounts". This is my only account and I'm new to this site.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

He is now posting on the bench I believe with his second username.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast