Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help finding.........?

hey sportscardforum'ers, i need a little bit of help, if anybody could help me out on this one i'd appreaciate it very much, as i have put in a previous post i'm trying to complete an autographed 1983 topps dodger team set. what i need help find now is

if anybody knows of a pedro guerrero signing ( either for free or at a card show) i have looked locally in so. cal and have had no luck locating anything, if anybody hears or any kind of guerrero signing i'd appreaciate it since for my set i have a team card with guerrero&fernando valenzuela, with fernando already have signed it i need to get these 2 cards signed to getting me that much closer to my goal of completing this set

thanks for any help ahead of time

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

anybody seen a listing???

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard you could send to the Dodgers and they will foward it to his address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

for guerrero i would rather try to get him in person or thru a signing at a show, due to the fact that i have a card i need him to sign that also has fernando valenzuela on it as well