Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do They?

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

jt right? He got banned for cussing at ttmautographs4me so I dont really blame him for getting banned

yeah, i just didnt want to mention a name

Country

jt right? He got banned for cussing at ttmautographs4me so I dont really blame him for getting banned

ahhh that was funny...

Country

got banned for cursing? wow. thats a little sad. i mean, you shouldn't curse on here anyways...
    but it does seem harsh for just cursing.

Country

Bump. still wondering about some of the guys on the list...

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can ask for help and most of the guys here are ready to hook you up but not another thread "does blank sign"??? If you have some obscure guy that played 3 games for the cowboys during the 78 season or maybe a guy that has 16 career at bats and have exhausted all the resources (believe it or not, there are other places around than this) then post your address request. That is how I got hooked but after awhile, I knew that I needed to do my own work.

Hope this helps and is not taken the wrong way, but as it was said before, many of those guys are current players and also have home addy's listed here in teh successes.

Hope you the best in your quest and have fun with it.

Pete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123