Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VAN @ CHI Brawl

SCF Rewards
    Country

Took the canucks long enough to respond. I would have been mad if I was Loungo.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See nucksforcup's Items on eBay

Ok i take back what i said about plastering Toews. He doesn't deserve it.

Eager is a cheap goon though still.

He caught Bieksa from behind, then got him with a good left. Bieksa got tangled in his equipement, then still managed to get control of the fight... then Eager grabbed Bieksa by the pants and tossed him.

I don't know how many hockey fights most people have watched but generally it's poor form to escape from a fight by attempted body slam.

Best part was Bieksa still ended up on top... then the ref broke it up and Eager tried to go back through the ref to get Bieksa from behind again.

Here is what Bieksa said in a paper interview.
    It was a weird fight for sure," Bieksa said. "I was looking at the guy face-to-face for 20 seconds and nothing happened. I turned my back to go to the pile and he grabs me from behind. He has to live with that, I guess. He didn't want to fight me when I was facing him

And as far as Burrows goes.... we don't see the whole fight. Maybe Keith did something dirty to Burrows.

Country

Wow, after watching that i still cant believe that shot on luongo. Talk about low class.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I know this is not going to get anywhere as we both are going to defend our teams to the end.

I am not going to defend Eager, but isn't it pretty much the norm when theres a scum during a game most players usually just grab who's closest, be it from the front or from behind. If you also noticed Bieska had his right hand free and ready to throw when Eager hit him with his left.

I don't know how many hockey fights you've seen, but I have seen many fights were one guy will try to take down the guy he's fightin with. I've even seen them hook their leg behind the other guy as to trip him so he falls down

As far as Burrows, I'll take a line from Tom Hanks " THERE'S NO HAIR PULLING IN HOCKEY."

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Ok i take back what i said about plastering Toews. He doesn't deserve it.

Eager is a cheap goon though still.

He caught Bieksa from behind, then got him with a good left. Bieksa got tangled in his equipement, then still managed to get control of the fight... then Eager grabbed Bieksa by the pants and tossed him.

I don't know how many hockey fights most people have watched but generally it's poor form to escape from a fight by attempted body slam.

Best part was Bieksa still ended up on top... then the ref broke it up and Eager tried to go back through the ref to get Bieksa from behind again.

Here is what Bieksa said in a paper interview.
    It was a weird fight for sure," Bieksa said. "I was looking at the guy face-to-face for 20 seconds and nothing happened. I turned my back to go to the pile and he grabs me from behind. He has to live with that, I guess. He didn't want to fight me when I was facing him

And as far as Burrows goes.... we don't see the whole fight. Maybe Keith did something dirty to Burrows.

Bieska was also trying to get back at eager after the refs broke it up.

anyone can CLEARLY see that burrows couldnt get any type of grip on keith, so he had to pull hair like a little girl. i wouldnt be surprised if i saw him slapping some1 next game.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I still miss the days of true enforcers. Guys like Probert, Gaetz, Tie Domi, Schultz, and the list goes on and on. They would lay ya out and would just pummel ya to death. If you ran a goalie you better bring the stretcher with you. They would be sending you out on it after they got done. Your not going to walk off clean or just a jersey off.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

I still miss the days of true enforcers. Guys like Probert, Gaetz, Tie Domi, Schultz, and the list goes on and on. They would lay ya out and would just pummel ya to death. If you ran a goalie you better bring the stretcher with you. They would be sending you out on it after they got done. Your not going to walk off clean or just a jersey off.

DON

Yep. This is what the NHL has become. Bring back the enforcer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12