Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Grey Flannel Auctions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Grey Flannel Auctions

http://www.greyflannelauctions.com/

If anyone is interested and has extra money, this is one site that you can go to pick up some extremely rare game used and autographed items.

Grey Flannel is one of the industries leading game worn memorabilia supplier. They not only have jerseys, but also have helmets, seats from stadiums, pennants used in games, jewelry from people, awards and much much more.

Even if you don't have the money to buy, it's a fun site to browse through and see all of the different items.

I'd recommend checking it out for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a pretty cool site, lots of nice items on there. Have you bought anything from them in the past? Do you have to pay some kind of fee to become a member and bid on the items?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

That's a pretty cool site, lots of nice items on there. Have you bought anything from them in the past? Do you have to pay some kind of fee to become a member and bid on the items?

I've never had the chance to buy anything direct from the site, but as with any auction site you more than likely have to pay some sort of auctioneers fee.

BUYER'S PREMIUM: All winning bids will have a 20% buyer's premium added to the final hammer price. (Example: Your final bid is $1,000. A $200 buyer's premium will be added to your final bid.) All bidders must pay buyer's premiums; no exceptions.

I did purchase something off of EBAY that was bought from their site though.

Country
    See mstng99tim's Items on eBay

WOW, I never knew about that site!!! They have a jersey on there that I'd LOVE to get, but I don't have the money for it right now.