Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post My mlb network attempt of getting ttm's

Hey there, for my latest project i figure i would try every former mlb player that are currently analysts on the mlb network, not really knowing how any of their signing habits are i figure i'd give it a shot, here is who i sent to(all mailed off today 3/19/09):

Harold reynolds

barry larkin( realize he is a coach on the wbc now so i may have to wait a while for this one)

dan plesac

joe magrane

mitch williams

sean casey

and

al leiter

also sent a request to the email address on their website to see how i could try to obtain auto's from any of the other anchors on the show as well, but haven't got a response back, may try calling tomorrow about that

wish me luck, and if anybody has had any success from any of the players on here please post a response, as i am curious who may sign

---chrisborene

mannywood for nl mvp in 09'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to try my luck with some of the guys there as well. Especially Mitch WILD THING williams.

I just saw Dave Valle on tonight but havent seen him before. May be a new addition.

Let us know what you may find out when you call them. You just may have to try a few times till you get someone that knows something. I would probably try getting connected to Public Relations Coord. They are usually the ones that handle the personalities. And give you the best answer.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spokeandgum's Items on eBay

you can mail Mitch there, he sends back.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

good luck with those!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

What is the address you used for MLB Network?
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

Country

I know 3 years ago when i was in TTM, i sent out to NESN(new england sports network) and got jerry remmy and dennis ericksly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spokeandgum's Items on eBay

ill have it to find it, but I know it was to their main address in NJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is the address i used

mlb network
    40 hartz way suite 10
    secaucus,nj 07094

good luck if anybody tries attempting sending

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for all the comments people have left in here, if anybody else has experience with any of these guys, by all means leave a post, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast