Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

What '09 ST TTM Success are you most Thankful for?

Hey SCF.

It appears the '09 MLB ST TTM season is coming to a close early this week.
    I'm still looking for a Dave Bush and a Grissom (would my 2nd) ST TTM return on Monday (I usually get a return 1 mailing day after they are posted on SCN), and possibly a Corey Hart (he had 4 returns on Friday that were 200+ day returns).

What '09 ST TTM success are you most thankful for, or pleased with??

For me it was the JJ Hardy return I sent for my 6 year old Isaac (return was addressed to him). It was a 2/2, a OLB3 baseball and '08 Police card; with a 8 day return time.
    Last edited by deeakay; 04-05-2009 at 10:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

im not thankful for any because i didnt get any back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i only got one back and that was ryan sweeney, i was pretty happy about that though because he is one of my favorite players

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

Chien-Ming Wang I guess. The day after I got mine back signed a lot of people started getting theirs back unsigned.

I really wish I would get one of the two Eckstein requests I sent back. He is my wife's favorite player but so far I am 0 for 4 with him. 2 Last season and 2 this spring.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brad Ziegler, I am a rough 2/11 from Spring Training so far

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

So far, and this ST TTM season is far from over, it's got to be 3:

1.Nomar Garciaparra for me. I never thought he'd sign TTM, but I saw a response from him on another site and gave him a try.

2. Ian Stewart - signed 2 8x10s for me. I took the photo of him at Coors Field last season.

3. Gordon Beckham - signed the 8x10 I sent to him.

Last edited by RockiesFan33; 04-05-2009 at 06:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i didnt get any i only sent to damon though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

i got pretty hosed this year- sent out 31, got back 2- Collin Balester and Andy Sonnanstine- so Im really happy those guys sent back, and will really reconsider sending any out next year- that many failures isnt cheap...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. this may be my last ST for autographs. Except for some good results from Baltimore and Minnesota it would have been bad. The most interesting returns came from Sean Marshall and Mike Fontenot who were sent out last Spring Training. I guess we can all wait until next year to get some of those back. it is crazy to think that some of our requests are packed up and left in Florida and Arizona until next spring but I guess they are.

So let's bring on the season and especially those minor league teams that are always good.

Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

I also got Bob Uecker (2/2 - TWICE!)
    Each in 2 weeks... waiting on the 3rd...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast