Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mack Brown News!! IMPORTANT!!

Hey guys, just got the mail today and I recieved a Mack Brown Autograph, I thought it was pretty cool, but upon further investigation I realized that the "Hook Em" and Mack Brown Autograph was pre-printed on there and someone just traced over the words and autograph in black sharpie. The only real thing is your name, and I don't think that Mack Brown would just put your name. Still it's a really cool picture and a really cool mail item when your a Longhorn fan. No big deal just thought it was important news in case you guys didn't know and got fooled. Here's a pic for proof:

Last edited by Thompson96034; 04-02-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Country

how do you figure its traced on?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derk2428's Items on eBay

I got the same thing but i think that he traced it himself and personalized it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how do you figure its traced on?

Because he didn't trace it good enough so I could see that the pre print is a different color than the sharpie, plus sometimes if you look good enough you can see outlines of what's underneath the sharpie.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i would never had noticed had you not posted this, good catch!

Country

maybe its just me, but im def not seeing it. i even checked mine and couldnt tell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

its possible- but I guess the issue is, is it important? Someone from UT is willing to send out really nice pictures, with what appears to be a Mack Brown auto- take it for what its worth- if you are a fan, be happy to get it. If you arent, then why are you writing to him anyways

Good catch, as others said, but to me at least, its not that important, as I never plan on selling or trading mine

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just looked at the one I got a couple of years ago and, you are correct, the signature is traced over a PP sig. Good call.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But the personalization matches the signature. That I don't get. Someone must be really good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aliroemer's Items on eBay

wow nice catch.... I just looked at mine that I got two years ago i think and the auto is preprtinted (wasnt even traced over) but my name was in sharpie lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast