Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the devils do have what it takes, absolutely... I just don't think they'll have the opportunity if things go my way :]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Well the devils do have what it takes, absolutely... I just don't think they'll have the opportunity if things go my way :]

well carolina has won a cup and has been incredibly hot. they're not talked about a lot but can for sure do some major damage.

Transferred Feedback
    (25) UCB
    Country

Osgood is no good, anymore that is. His play tonight showed it. I say if Conklin plays and few and Osgood plays a few they have a chance but the fact that its the Jackets first cup and they have a balanced team.

I do think the Wings might smoke them but if it comes down to goal tending Mason will raise up. Even if if they don't have as good as offence or defence I'm still rooting for them!

SCF Rewards
    Country

At CNS- We have been one of the hottest teams (yes i know we lost our last two games but overall we've been one of the best teams in the league to finish up) and I'm hoping that the lack of attention coupled with recent success will lead to a playoff surge. New Jersey is a tough test yes and they've righted their ship recently so they're that much better, I just think we're going to have a great series on our hands here. (3 seed vs 6 seed throw it out the window, this one could get nasty, id love it!)

I just think that it's kind of the same story throughout the playoffs this year, the seeds dont really mean jack ya know? There's a lot of parody in this season's playoffs... I could see any team taking their first round series and nothing could really "shock" me. THIS IS GOING TO BE SWEEEEET!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm thinking the Red Wings have enough firepower to overcome goaltending inconsistency... and for some reason I think Ozzy will come around, it's his time to shine again and I think he'll be up for the challenge.

Transferred Feedback
    (25) UCB
    Country

Osgood is ok but he hasn't been good this year.

What ever happened to the dominator anyways?

And for the seeds thing.

Once its the playoffs its nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Osgood is ok but he hasn't been good this year.

What ever happened to the dominator anyways?

And for the seeds thing.

Once its the playoffs its nothing.

he retired after riding the pine in last years cup win

SCF Rewards
    Country

True that... throw out the numbers and drop the puck. I can't wait for Wedensday.

A toast and a prayer for some traditional nasty playoff hockey, may all parties involved whale on each other without mercy. Cheers!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well let see if Crosby and Geno have a enough testosterone to grow a Beard finally. Should be fun but anything can happen in playoff hockey be it a injury, slump, bounce, etc. So play the game to see the results. Looking forward to it most definitely.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well let see if Crosby and Geno have a enough testosterone to grow a Beard finally.
    DON

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast