Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Who should I send to?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who should I send to?

I can't really make up my mind, they all mean the exact same to me, but I only have to baseballs to send to get signed, these are the players I am considering, please let me know how fast it takes to send back (If you had success with them) and please let me know if they even sign baseballs, thanks, here's the list:

Al Leiter
    Jim Palmer
    Grady Sizemore
    Duke Snider
    Bobby Doerr
    Mike Mussina
    Bob Aspromonte

Thanks so much!

SCF Rewards
    Country

snider and mussina are as good as gold and your best bets for balls, i'd go that route

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samjams3's Items on eBay

definitely snider. I sent him 2 cards and they were returned signed in less than 3 days!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

definitely snider. I sent him 2 cards and they were returned signed in less than 3 days!!!

Please tell me in detail on the reply or a pm please.