Page 2 of 317 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
    I sent one to Leno a few months ago and got it in a short amount of time.
    My collecting habits are continually changing. Right now focusing on ABA basketball and TTM autos. Always looking for lots of 70's basketball cards.
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    today brought jay leno and john melenedez

Hidden Content

i have gotten some new pnes in the past couple of days:

Lane Brody singer/actress-

John Melendez-everyone now knows his email

Jeb Bush Governor of Florida-

i also got a steve irwin fan pack i guess you could say with postcards, australian zoo info, and a window cling but no autograph-
    Last edited by pujolsfan; 08-03-2004 at 10:59 AM.

I got coach k in 4 days then today I got another one! I didn't send another request. This must be an accident.

today brought sam hennings
    took about 8 days

Hidden Content

i got an 8x10 of caedmons call signed by the whole band . they are a christian band, here's the addy i used. it took 2 months.

This was a while back but Norm Abrams, carpenter extraordinaire , signs. Link on New Yankee Workshop website. Also got coach K way back (how I loathe him, being nice just makes it worse). And Boxing manager and movie subject Jackie Kallen (I'll try to find address)
    We are the turtle Fear Us, really. I collect Webber, Francis, Dixon and all Former U of MD Terp players.

Yesterday I got Northern Illinois Football coach Jim Novak c/o Email

I got my first 3 request from emails today.

Billy Donovan, Head Coach Florida Men's Basketball in 8 days & it appears to be a stamp.

Bob Stoops, Head Coach Oklahoma Football in 8 days in black sharpie.

Gary Barnett, Head Coach Colorado Football in 8 days. Personalized with my name in black sharpie.
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 02-05-2005 at 02:16 AM.

I sent e-mails to Leno and Coach K and got the 8x10 photo from Leno a couple days ago(not a real auto though).

Page 2 of 317 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast