Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 315 of 318 FirstFirst ... 215265305312313314315316317318 LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3175

SCF Rewards
    Country

duplicate posting removed
    Last edited by wongcastle; 01-15-2015 at 06:34 PM. Reason: duplicate

SCF Rewards
    Country

You disagree with my subjective belief? I see no point in arguing over what one person finds easier over another.

As I stated I do update the TTM, but not everyone does. Some people prefer the TTM others prefer a forum. I use both.

Dude, you need to chill out - I respect your opinion. I was just disagreeing with the opinion that it's hard to look up email successes. It's hard to look up by Name, but it's quite easy to check the Recent Successes - aren't those the ones that are most useful?

I'm just saying that it's easier to identify the recent email successes than to look for successes that never get posted. You do know about the Recent Success link, don't you?

I was just trying to inform those who weren't aware of it of the database, since IF everyone posted there it would be very convenient. Most people who post in the forum don't post the actual addresses and messages have to be exchanged for the information to be obtained.

Just seems that a common database is more time efficient for the transfer of information. Like you said, though, you're entitled to your opinion.
    Last edited by wongcastle; 01-15-2015 at 06:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

you're the one belaboring the point, I have pointed out repeatedly that different people have different preferences. I enjoy this site, and yes I know about the 'recent successes' I do scan it. I think we can both agree it that it could be awesome if there was a search function that allowed you to narrow a search (i.e. 'email requests' or 'country', etc), with the forum you have the ability to search terms and thus find things a little easier if you get my drift. With that said I do like this site alot.

Dude, you need to chill out - I respect your opinion. I was just disagreeing with the opinion that it's hard to look up email successes. It's hard to look up by Name, but it's quite easy to check the Recent Successes - aren't those the ones that are most useful?

I'm just saying that it's easier to identify the recent email successes than to look for successes that never get posted. You do know about the Recent Success link, don't you?

I was just trying to inform those who weren't aware of it of the database, since IF everyone posted there it would be very convenient. Most people who post in the forum don't post the actual addresses and messages have to be exchanged for the information to be obtained.

Just seems that a common database is more time efficient for the transfer of information. Like you said, though, you're entitled to your opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you're the one belaboring the point, I have pointed out repeatedly that different people have different preferences. I enjoy this site, and yes I know about the 'recent successes' I do scan it. I think we can both agree it that it could be awesome if there was a search function that allowed you to narrow a search (i.e. 'email requests' or 'country', etc), with the forum you have the ability to search terms and thus find things a little easier if you get my drift. With that said I do like this site alot.

... agree to disagree. Would love to have access to all the information that people choose to post ABOUT on this forum, and I wish that they would supply the relevant information instead of just announcing their successes.

If, however, you ever get tired of waiting for that kind of information, please feel free (seriously) to check out any of the more than 1,000 email successes that I've listed in the database. As I said, pick your sport and look for the 1/0 listings - most of them are mine.

No need to message me back. That was really the point of my original response - sharing information without the need for back and forth messages.
    Last edited by wongcastle; 01-15-2015 at 09:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New to TTM, can anyone tell me he best way to go about it? Got a couple players from site and was gonna send some cards to get signed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

New to TTM, can anyone tell me he best way to go about it? Got a couple players from site and was gonna send some cards to get signed

well, I guess the basics are:

1) always include a SASE
    2) include a personal, but brief (I do half a page usually) letter saying you're a fan, etc and asking politely for an autograph.
    3) Don't send a massive amount to get signed, I would say no more than 3...this is a respect thing IMO, the last thing you want is for the player to think that it is a chore and stop signing or start charging.
    4) I'd check on the TTM database to see if the player has signed anything recently...if not try and double check the address if possible.
    5) keep track of it in the TTM database so other people can see if a guy is returning stuff or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you PortRadelaide, gonna send some out this week!

QUOTE=PortRadelaide;13738092]well, I guess the basics are:

1) always include a SASE
    2) include a personal, but brief (I do half a page usually) letter saying you're a fan, etc and asking politely for an autograph.
    3) Don't send a massive amount to get signed, I would say no more than 3...this is a respect thing IMO, the last thing you want is for the player to think that it is a chore and stop signing or start charging.
    4) I'd check on the TTM database to see if the player has signed anything recently...if not try and double check the address if possible.
    5) keep track of it in the TTM database so other people can see if a guy is returning stuff or not.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Coach K in mail today!!2 week turnaround,I'm very happy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

where do u go on the IMDb site to request autographs?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

where do u go on the IMDb site to request autographs?

Some of the actors and actresses will have an resume tab on their page and some of those will have contact info. There are a few that I have gotten in that way. You can also pay for the IMDB PRO to get contact information for many more.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 315 of 318 FirstFirst ... 215265305312313314315316317318 LastLast