Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Authors who send out bookplates

I collect signed books, and decided to start a thread to keep track of authors who send out signed bookplates (basically just stickers to put in books) via email. If you know of any I haven't tried, or just want to share a success, feel free. I've gotten several authors who send photos, but this thread is geared specifically toward bookplates. There's also several who require proof of purchase, but I get all my books second hand, so they won't send to me.

Peter V. Brett - sent me one, then a few months later randomly sent another. Currently, his newest book Skullthrone is number 1 in fantasy on amazon.

Nelson Demille - sent two, author of The General's Daughter and several other bestsellers.

Bernard Cornwell - sent one

Joseph Finder - sent one

Karen Traviss - sent four
    Last edited by freezeover98; 04-14-2015 at 08:34 PM.

Just got one from John Saul, in a little over a month.

Nelson Demille sent 3 more in about a week.

E.E. Winston IV sent a bookplate and a note in about a week.

Anne Rice requires an 9x12 SASE along with requests, but sends a page of signed bookplates

Janet Evanovich sent a signed bookplate and photo

George Bush sends out signed bookplates as well.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Ive sent books to bernard cornwell and hes signed them with inscriptions like to a fellow redsox fan. Which is awesome

Joseph finder sent a couple and im on a card list
    SF Tomajczyk sent one and i also got to read his newest book before it came out and put in some quotes about the book. Again awesome and being a former marine reading about navy seals was interesting
    Stephen Lawhead has a deal through his website around october for christmas and you can get three i think and get em by christmas time. Just keep checking his site and hit the bookplate tab
    H F parkhurst sent two
    mike langan sent some
    piers anthony sends one
    Looking for Lamichael james rookies I dont have. My wife collects pujols so can always use him. Also looking for 2005 all american signed ttm cards. Thanks Will

I don't think Mike Lang an is active anymore, at least not through his website. I've tried a couple times. But I will definitely try the other ones. Thanks!

Duplicate post
    Last edited by freezeover98; 07-07-2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Got some from:
    Piers Anthony
    Stephen Russell Payne

And a huge one,
    Lee Child

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast