Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 317 of 318 FirstFirst ... 217267307314315316317318 LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3175

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

I've found that congressmen are hit or miss on real vs. pp. I've written a few twice and gotten a real signature a few times. Often when real sigs they personalize it as well. Got an authentic Strom Thurmond just a few weeks before he passed.

alot of them like to send those pp photos, they are nice but pp or even autopen. only had a few that included inscriptions or were with out a doubt real

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/maltebengtake

The only E-mail to Rascal Flatts, I could find was: [email protected]
    First I used http://www.email-format.com/ and typed the URL or Rascal Flatts (without the "http//:") into the box at up right. Then, this e-mail came up. Sometimes email-format finds e-mails from the web connected to a specific URL, sometimes not. If they do, then you may have an idea of how the e-mails should go like (abbreviations, punctuations, etc). Then I copied the email that came up into the box at: http://www.verifyemailaddress.org/ to see if it would work. It came out green: YES - GO!
    In case the result comes out red - not working, if I feel it's important, I will play around trying my own ideas for alternative e-mail names, such as info, contact, connect, office, mail, letters, feedback, ... etc etc, very often I stumble on a e-mail I found out myself, that come out green (that actually will work!)

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I've found that congressmen are hit or miss on real vs. pp. I've written a few twice and gotten a real signature a few times. Often when real sigs they personalize it as well. Got an authentic Strom Thurmond just a few weeks before he passed.

I don't get many congressmen but I have seen many preprints and AP. I have gotten Rand Paul and Bobby Jindal. I'm 90% positive both are real. I recently sent Ted Cruz and George W. emails so hopefully I will hit on at least one in not both

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a real George Bush today personalized to me

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I got a real George Bush today personalized to me

I asked for a signed bookplate when he came out with a book a few years ago and ended up grabbing the book at half priced books and poof a presidential signed book for less than $10!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

I don't get many congressmen but I have seen many preprints and AP. I have gotten Rand Paul and Bobby Jindal. I'm 90% positive both are real. I recently sent Ted Cruz and George W. emails so hopefully I will hit on at least one in not both

I got this Rand Paul a couple years ago via email., just after he was elected to the Senate. In person it looks like Sharpie, and I don't see the telltells of a autopen. Feel free to use it as a comp to yours. :)

Last edited by Soldan; 09-29-2016 at 01:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I got this Rand Paul a couple years ago via email., just after he was elected to the Senate. In person it looks like Sharpie, and I don't see the telltells of a autopen. Feel free to use it as a comp to yours. :)

Does anyone still use this as it has now been a year since anyone posted in it!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants San Francisco Giants San Francisco Giants
    Twitter: @DanielAutograph

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Cyndi Lauper back in about 3 weeks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coach K

I just received an email from Duke basketball office that Coach K will not be signing anymore after September. Just thought I’d let you all know before it’s too late. I’m new to this community so if it should be posted somewhere else please let me know.

Page 317 of 318 FirstFirst ... 217267307314315316317318 LastLast