Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Marker?

Silver Marker?

I wanna start getting IP autos with silver markers and want to ask which brand works the best on cards/pictures. Thanks!

2. Wata Photo
    deco!
    TTM successes: Penny Hardaway, Stan Lee, George Mitchell, Coach K, Ben Roethlisberger, Jason Kidd, Virgil Trucks, Hasheem Thabeet, Jim Calhoun, Jeff Adrien, Mike Mussina, Adam West, John Wooden

my photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Don't use Sharpie, it dries out very fast.
    I collect Detroit Tigers, Notre Dame, all midwest league prospects, Clayton Kershaw, and Andrew Lambo.
    Hidden Content

When i send pucks TTM to get signed i always include a silver sharpie to which noone has ever sent me back so i wouldnt know how long they last but if i get them signed in person i use the gold (SRX) sharpie. Id rather send a $1 sharpie in the mail and have it signed to where i can see it then have them sign it in black and not see it too well. I dont sent the gold sharpie in the mail tho its like $5 each

can you show me a picture of that gold pen? I have been trying to get one but Idon't know what they look like.
    I collect Detroit Tigers, Notre Dame, all midwest league prospects, Clayton Kershaw, and Andrew Lambo.
    Hidden Content

very nice! I got a bat signed with a silver sharpie at a game and the sig was very weak.

I was wondering what people use for bats that have laquer on them?

WOuld I use a Paint pen? They are quite expensive at craft stores so any help would be great

Pete
    Collecting Phillies and Eagles cards and autos from any era. If you wore a Phils jersey, I WANT YOUR CARD!!!

TTM successes: Penny Hardaway, Stan Lee, George Mitchell, Coach K, Ben Roethlisberger, Jason Kidd, Virgil Trucks, Hasheem Thabeet, Jim Calhoun, Jeff Adrien, Mike Mussina, Adam West, John Wooden

my photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Nice thread! Good info.
    I got a bunch of invisible autographs with my Silver Sharpie, even though it always looks good at home when I test it. I'm switching over to Deco now.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast