Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 8x10 TTM?

Country

8x10 TTM?

I've got all the stuff to do it, 9X12 envelopes and 10x13 envelopes as well as my pictures i want signed. What else should go in? I want to include a couple cards or custom cards, but is that too much to ask? What should the letter say, if its different from regular TTM letters. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got all the stuff to do it, 9X12 envelopes and 10x13 envelopes as well as my pictures i want signed. What else should go in? I want to include a couple cards or custom cards, but is that too much to ask? What should the letter say, if its different from regular TTM letters. Thanks.

hey man looks like you got everything good to go. just make sure you put return postage on your 9x12's. i wouldnt get to greedy and inlcude to much. some athletes will just sign one thing and send the rest back to you. some however will sign more than one thing. it just depends. who were you going to send to? i would make the letter just like any other ttm letter. hope this helps if ya need any other info just pm me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Single photo, letter and return SASE usually goes well with two stamps. Three photos and the rest goes well with two regular stamps and a postcard stamp.

Country

thanks guys. should i add a cardboard into the return envelope? i would hate to have stuff come back damamged, and my dad has a bunch of cardboard from his shirts when he gets them dry-cleaned...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

thanks guys. should i add a cardboard into the return envelope? i would hate to have stuff come back damamged, and my dad has a bunch of cardboard from his shirts when he gets them dry-cleaned...

Yes. Stick the cardboard inside your SASE. That way you all but guarantee that it will be there when it comes back. If you leave it outside the SASE, there's a better than 50/50 chance that the signer will not stick it in with the photo.

Country

Thanks for the help. one last question. where do i put the stuff i want autographed? outside the SASE right?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just curious, do you purchase your 8x10s from a site or a store? and if so where? or do you make your own? thanks a lot for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Thanks for the help. one last question. where do i put the stuff i want autographed? outside the SASE right?

Think layers here:

Letter
    Photo
    SASE (which has cardboard in it)

All go inside outer envelope. If you're using a second piece of cardboard, which I do for multi-signed items, put it on top of the letter.