Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Myrtle Beach Pelicans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Myrtle Beach Pelicans

I'm going on vacation soon and was wondering how the Pelicans are as a signing team? Who are the players I should go after,stadium set up and all that stuff. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also I could use a custom Pelican Signature card and a Custom card of Edgar Osuna if anyone could help me out. Here is a pic of Osuna, If you could please make the Osuna card an Atlanta Brave Card. Thanks again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2757332...7606863088189/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)
    Country
    See clittle1891's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I went opening day and not many of the big guys were signing Johnson,freeman,heyward,rohrbough, Osuna or Locke. Only guys who were signing was the catcher and Michael Broadway. If you get a chance to get him, get him he is dirty