Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lebron James 1/1 Auto from 2003 Upper Deck Lebron James Box Set

Hey guys, I'm new here to the forums and looking to see what you think this card I have is worth. It is a Lebron James Autograph hand numbered 1/1. It came out of the 2003 Upper Deck Lebron James Box Set. This is the set that had oversized cards included. Now I know that there were supposed to be autos numbered to 23 and they were signed in black ink. The one I have is numbered 1/1 and signed in blue ink! I'm just wondering what this card would sell for considering it may be the rarest 1/1 Lebron Auto Rookies considering the size of the card and no one even knew that it existed. I have included pics of the card and the auto. Please let me know what you think! Thanks! Joe

Well i think all the 1/1's are equally rare to one another LOL. but thats Definately a SWEET card!! put it on the bay and see what it can go for. thanx
    Selling!
    Hidden Content

WOW!

id say ALOT
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Sick card man, considering how hot Lebron cards are right now, I'll say $8k-$12k

Quote Originally Posted by jeebus86 View Post
    Sick card man, considering how hot Lebron cards are right now, I'll say $8k-$12k
    SOLD!

lol

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice card. I would contact one of the auction houses that deal with sports cards and memorabilia rather than just throwing it up on Ebay. They have contacts with the serious spenders, and you don't have to worry as much about being defrauded.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsnipe View Post
    Nice card. I would contact one of the auction houses that deal with sports cards and memorabilia rather than just throwing it up on Ebay. They have contacts with the serious spenders, and you don't have to worry as much about being defrauded.
    How would I go about contacting one? Do you know of any I could start with? Thanks!

Congrats on pulling that man
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Adrian Gonzalez, Joe Johnson, Matt Ryan + More listed on my tradelist
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I don't want to advocate one auction house over another, but Mile High and Lelands would be at the top of my list since they regularly deal with very high end collectors. I have no idea what their consignment fees are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast