Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its that time of year again! Getting ready for a massive nfl ttm mailing!!

Its that time of the year for me. I gotta start getting ready for my nfl ttm request. This year im doing it bigger than ever. Im gonna send at least 500 request!!! Im sending to each player in 2 places. Training camp and stadium. I hand write some letters and i type some. Ive had good results come back from both. What have you guys tried? I actually have a database set up of all nfl players, addresses, etc. I use a form letter and the database replaces there name and team in the correct spots and then prints me the address label for each player. Does anybody else on here have a sytstem set up like that? Just wondered what kinda system you guys had.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

What are you getting sigs on?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you getting sigs on?

mostly just cards but sometimes i send other stuff. ive got back an autod sports illustrated mag from hines ward before.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

mostly just cards but sometimes i send other stuff. ive got back an autod sports illustrated mag from hines ward before.

Cool, good luck with the TTMs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool, good luck with the ttms.

thanks man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

what kind of database do you use

SCF Rewards
    Country

what kind of database do you use

well really its kinda like an address book with all the players in it and i made a mail merge letter that inserts the players name and team in the corresponding spots. so then i hit print and print out like 500 letters for the players i sending to all at one time then it creates the address labels for each one and i print out those. theres just no way i could hand write 500 letters and address the envelopes. also on my envelope the player mails back to me i put my address as the send address and return address so even if it gets return to sender i am both so i still get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kinda takes the fun out of writing to your "favorite" player doesnt it? I hope Im not out of line by saying but it seems to be very impersonal. What sort of success rate do you have with a form letter?

Good luck with everything, something different works for each and every one of us.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kinda takes the fun out of writing to your "favorite" player doesnt it? I hope Im not out of line by saying but it seems to be very impersonal. What sort of success rate do you have with a form letter?

Good luck with everything, something different works for each and every one of us.

Pete

i hand write all letters to panther players and some to other players. i just have to many i want to hand write all of them. i just a nfl fan and had to figure out how to reach all. ive actually have pretty good success with typed letters.

Country

Wow. Database? How'd u set it up? Is it online? I'd love to see it, maybe set up my own if its not too hard. Handwriting those letters suck and my hands always start to hurt cuz i press down too hard. lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast