Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shanehardy's Items on eBay

Albert Pujols Signed Game Used Batting Gloves

I just joined this forum today. I am a regular over at the PSA boards. I just wanted to share my prized piece of memorabilia. This will also explain my avatar.

I picked these up back in 2006. I was able to get these from the Pujols Family Foundation. To make a long story short, I ordered a pair and they were supposed to be from 2005. There were only 9 pair being sold from 2005. After I paid, they realized that they had one short. The foundation director called me and said that they would send me a pair from 2006. I was ok with that. Turns out that this pair is from his record breaking month of April when he hit 14 home runs. I also have documentation that this is the only pair from 2006 that they released from their website, although they probably sold a few at fund raising dinners and such. Both gloves are signed as well as the COA. These are definitely a keeper.

Last edited by frankhardy; 04-20-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: correction

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

nice!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Awesome piece!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow those are amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments. Pujols is not one of those guys that uses a piece for one or two games and then sells it. The foundation director says that he only goes through about 8 or 10 batting gloves per season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the way I have it displayed right now. I would love to have a more elaborate display, but this will do for now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pujols is not only one of the best players in baseball, he's also a genuinely good guy. Those gloves are incredible and will be worth some major $$$$ as he keeps putting up HOF numbers and collecting MVP awards!

BANNED

Country

Very very sick, I love game used stuff.